I once seen this photo of a korean or chinese man with a gun held to his head? What photo was it? - photo of decidual bleeding
I need to know what this picture is called up, I am sure, is very famous. This is a black and white, a Korean or oriental man a gun to his head by a soldier weep, and those who believe. I wonder what this picture is called and who took it. All links would be greatly appreciated.
6 comments:
Http: / / / www.famouspictures.org mag / index. ...- Execution
Dear Ket, which is almost impossible to answer, because there was no connection with the image itself, so that we can only guess.
One of the most famous photos of the "last days" is a photo taken of the Vietnam War. Since most of the media was in black and white, the majority of the new photos were also black and white.
The photo shows a South Vietnamese soldier, right, standing, firing a gun at the back of the head of a kneeling prisoner (Viet Cong sympathizer, apparently, if I remember correctly). The picture was confiscated at the time of execution.
So, if Google Viet Cong + + pistol picture a chance.
Hope this helps - it's a difficult question!
I think you mean the war in Vietnam ... Although it is difficult to say no connection with the photo.
The most famous is the picture of a Vietnamese soldier with a gun on an agent, the Viet Cong had been captured. The photo was contributed to breaking the U.S. have seen the struggle against the war in Vietnam continues, as many Americans as a South Vietnamese soldier, the killing of an innocent citizen. What is not generally known that the man, who was shot had just murdered the family of the soldier as part of the Tet Offensive.
This is a photo taken during the Vietnam War by Eddie Adams
As stated DVHN, but I would add that the man was killed, a member of the group a few days earlier, the family of the chief of police, who pulled the trigger killed.
It was tied a famous photograph of the Viet Cong and knees, I think, a pistol in the head by an enemy soldier. Photos of the war in Vietnam
Post a Comment