Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is It Legal To Live In A Storage Unit Do I Have Legal Rights To Someones Property After Storage In My Home For Months?

Do I have legal rights to someones property after storage in my home for months? - is it legal to live in a storage unit

A neighbor of mine was forced to leave quickly to their homes by the separation. He begged me to your dining table, and several other items in my garage just a few weeks to be stored until they can get a storage unit. A few weeks ago is now little more than three months. After the third week of storage of these items in my garage is tight already started investigating the timing would be the removal of these items. She gave every excuse in the book. First said it was difficult to find a camp. I would add that we live in a city with three military bases and storage facilities to a greater extent in this type of places.From it has even been argued that these places during the hours that should be open to be closed. Since I purchase new furniture for my house and ages gathered in my room because I had no place to store my things. I have until the last drop on Sunday when he said that storage facilities were closed on Saturday. That's when I said IRegardless of whether they were open, and I had time to pick his business, and if not found already in memory, a personal problem. His answer was made that they would come and go, but the first Monday morning to call for extra storage. At this point I'm ready to take these items to the curb and place of my stuff in my garage. What are my rights?

7 comments:

nas88car 300 #48 = 4 said...

if they do not pay anything noted that their plans may be .. Send a letter stating that many days you say things or things that will be deleted ..
or in storage for you .. and let them know that it is there and she wants to go back, if you have to pay storage costs

CherieBo... said...

I think she has her friend, of course .. Failure to find a deposit, should be offered to at least pay for the storage. If does'nt Monday (call today), what I call the local church and donate these items. (And) a tax break. It should not get because your a good man ..

CherieBo... said...

I think she has her friend, of course .. Failure to find a deposit, should be offered to at least pay for the storage. If does'nt Monday (call today), what I call the local church and donate these items. (And) a tax break. It should not get because your a good man ..

LCee said...

I think after 1 month, is the theme of his.
Call them and let them know that you have a garage sale and everything you have your content are available for sale.
You can not wait to put your life on hold while a friendly buffoon.

LCee said...

I think after 1 month, is the theme of his.
Call them and let them know that you have a garage sale and everything you have your content are available for sale.
You can not wait to put your life on hold while a friendly buffoon.

silky1 said...

In most cases, when was the person whose property is reported to be withdrawing its entirety (best done in writing). You have the right to dispose of property as it sees fit. The storage time is not normally paid for 30 days.

John said...

depend on national and local laws in your area. My advice would be to consult a local lawyer, ask him. he / she must know the laws on local ownership.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Motorcycle seed short. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree